Wednesday 6 April, 2011

Sweet Sweats

This past winter we actually had unseasonably cool weather - in Bombay this means between 10 and 20 degrees celsius - and I got into sweats in a big way (black with grey is my favourite combination). I love prettied up sweats so I absolutely fell head over heels with Mink Pink's Basketcase weave sweater. Unfortunately, by the time I fell for it, it was sold out nearly everywhere but nothing would stop me. I finally paid a bomb for it at www.pixiemarket.com (isn't it sad that it was sold out at Asos where it had been listed at half the price that I paid for it??)

Unfortunately, it's super hot weather and, open weave or not, it cannot be worn. Never looked forward to the monsoon as much as I do now.


The Mink Pink Basket Case Sweater

Don't you love that Asos model?

I also love this option on Pixiemarket.com - so cosy chic!:

And this, again from Asos:


No comments:

Post a Comment