Wednesday 4 May, 2011

Sob

So just when I was enjoying writing this blog, a major disaster happened. I had written a mega post on the best shopping sites, pros and cons, personal experiences, awesome items I have purchased myself etc etc. I was so proud of it. It was the best (and probably only) handbook written on this subject that is so close to my heart.

At some point when I was adding the finishing touches, I think I must have pressed Ctrl Z. Suddenly, everything just disappeared - poof! And then Auto Save happened. And it was gone for good. I googled for advice on how to go back - can't you always undo? - but apparently I'm not the first one who has had this problem and I won't be the last. Yet Blogspot fails to do anything about it. Makes me wonder if I picked the right Blog publishing tool after all. Still here goes.

It's taken me weeks to get over it, considering the monumental task of rewriting that post. But I'm not really going to bother doing it right now. Maybe some day but for the moment let me keep it light and easy when that Ctrl Z strikes.




No comments:

Post a Comment